Kaiya and Emma had their pictures together. They had matching dresses and looked adorable. It was a bitter sweet moment as I realized how we would not get this opportunity again. Kaiya is moving to TX and we are so sad to not see her often. I guess I will have to budget and schedule in some flights to TX so Emma and Kaiya can remember each other.

Is it possible to get two independent babies to smile at the same time?

She is still a thumb sucker!

Kaiya, cute and smiling, Emma, confused

Emma is crawling around. She is not just lunging or rocking. She took off crawling on April 15!

This picture is my favorite, but blow it up and you'll see why we didn't order it.


I love love love this one!

What can we say, We tried to get cute creative pictures, but either Emma, Kaiya, or both would not cooperate.

Emma loves this bunny. She will drag it around with her and slam it on the floor. She was having a blast with the bunny during picture time.


Another failed attempt. They both look dazed!

Kinda a weird angle and the head is cut off a bit, but I love it anyways.

Oma gave Emma and Kaiya matching dresses. Here is a great picture to show how cute the dress is.
1 comment:
Oh, I want to see her crawl! (Maybe you can photoshop the booger out of that cute picture!)
Post a Comment