We had a little memorial day gathering, and I wanted to be sure Emma would be protected from the sun, so I made sure she had a summer dress, hat, and shades. Emma would rather eat the shades than wear them.
Close-up of the sun girl
Oma gave Emma this outfit on Easter. It is so fun to dress up Emma in these sun outfits. She actually kept the hat on through half of church. Here she is chewing on Daddy's shoelace.
Emma loves her little music toy. She plays with it all the time, sitting, standing, leaning. Thanks to the Hughes for such a wonderful gift. You may not remember, but you guys gave this to her before she was even born.
She is trying to attack the camera string.
Another, kind of favorite of Emma's. She is learning how to use this to walk now that it is at the correct setting. (oops) while we packed, and unpacked, she was placed in this so she would stay out of the way and remain unharmed. So, I think she has mixed feelings about this toy.
We have a park that is literally 4 houses away from us. It was so fun to go there on Saturday and enjoy the area.
Emma has found the bottom drawer in the kitchen. She loves to find new things. Good thing only safe things are stored here.
She is proud of her discovery!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is getting! I hope everything is going well with the house.
Post a Comment