Kyle is taking on a new shell.
Here's our grinning girl. She loved being out in the open.
Kyle hanging out in the mouth of a anaconda.
Emma and the zebras. I am not sure she quite understood the whole zoo thing, but she didn't cry at all there.
Look out and alligator has Kyle by the feet.
Friday night we went to the Zoo. It was so fun to be doing something different. I had a great time. It was crazy to walk right by these exotic animals like tigers, giraffes, and more. After we saw the animals we wanted to see, we spent some quality time at the discovery park in the zoo. This was a cool playground with equipment all resembling some animal. This was one of Kyle's favorite things to do at the zoo. He wasn't too thrilled about the animals, but he loved the playground. Emma just had to sit back and enjoy whatever animals we pushed her by in her stroller. I tried to teach her about some animals, but I am sure my conversation just went right over her head. It was fun all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment