Waiting for the Denton Parade.
It was hot, and windy, and I am not so sure Emma understood what was happening. I had fun though, and the other kids got tons of candy!
Evening time, we went to the local stadium where they shoot off fireworks. We gathered together as family and friends to wait for the fireworks. It was fun to visit and hang out with everyone.
Christy Fabela, Kaiya, and Emma
I don't think Emma liked the loud booms of the fireworks.
Kaiya and Emma
Daddy and Emma
Our family's first 4th of July! Emma was scared at first, but then started to kind of enjoy the fireworks. It was a great show and a fun way to remember how blessed we are to live in this land of Independence!
3 comments:
It was so fun to have y'all here! I can't believe 2 weeks went by so fast! Next time I see Emma I know she is going to be running all over the place! Make sure you post some videos of her walking for me.
Aww... Look us up next time you're here!!
Your sweet girlie is so cute! It's been fun keeping tabs on you guys!
Alisha,
Hey, I am going private. I need your e-mail so I can add you to my list. karafabela@yahoo.com
Thanks
Post a Comment