I really feel "pictures are worth a 1000 words". I am not sure who said that, but I agree. As seen in the pictures, we had a great time in Texas. It was so fun to be surrounded by family. Boyd and I were also able to get in a few dates with great family willing to watch our baby. We saw a movie, went to the temple, and toured the Sixth Floor Museum on three different days. Boyd was able to experience a little more of Texas. We all had a wonderful time. Emma sure enjoyed herself. She found new toys she would gravitate towards daily and spent endless time with her sweet cousins. How fun it really was for us to be together in Texas. My parents had all their kids and grandkids in the same city for several days. I am so glad we made the trip and made many memories with family.
We spent most of our time in Kaiya's room. She had so many toys and fun things for Emma to play with. Some of Kaiya's toys gave Boyd and I some ideas for birthday gifts for Emma.
We sure had a great time with the Owen family. One night we had a karaoke party and had an amazing time singing at the top of our lungs. We also played Mexican Train (domino game) with the Owen fam. Emma was lucky to have three more boys to play with. We look forward to more fun times withe the Owen family in future visits.
The Hughes family made a stop in Denton for a bit. With 4 more kids around, Emma never was alone. Each of the kids took to her. I guess they are practicing for that little one their Momma is carrying.
Emma and Kaiya having fun together
Kaiya has lots of jewels on. Emma was quite interested in these. Blow up this picture and you can see how many bracelets Kaiya is wearing today.
Kaiya introduced Emma to Elmo. Emma liked this moving creature.
Kaiya and Emma were two peas in a pod. Kaiya wanted to do lots of things Emma did. She went back to crawling, eating baby snacks, and putting toys in her mouth. I am sure Kara is glad Kaiya only does this around Emma.
Thanks to Kaiya, Emma now knows how to bounce up and down and dance. Kaiya was a great teacher for Emma. Now music just makes Emma wanted to boogie her bootie
Speaking of bootie, there she goes in the water with her cheek hanging out. I guess all ages experience this with swimsuits.
This is Emma at Water Works. She had a great time.
Kaiya was learning how to push Emma. She did a great job.
I love this picture. Maybe I should submit somewhere. I am sure it is a cute baby picture.
Two water babies having a little fun in the backyard.
Kaiya also taught Emma quite a bit about the ABC's. Hmm, I wonder what we should get Emma for her big 1st birthday coming up?
Emma loved Kaiya's play jewelry Kaiya was so sweet to share these gorgeous pearls with Emma.
1 comment:
I am so glad y'all were able to come also! Kaiya misses Emma like crazy and is still asking for you everyday. I find myself looking over to your bed when I get back from running and expect to see you there. Man, you must come back soon!
Post a Comment