I know I cut her off, but I love her smile here.
Now you can see her two front teeth. The ones on the top are also noticeable, but I was lucky to get this because Emma was trying to yank the string on my camera.
Splish, Splash I was taking a bath...
I love bath time!
Now that Emma gets into more things every day, It becomes necessary to have more frequent baths. Emma is a splasher. She loves to slap the water and is not bothered when she gets wet from it. I on the other hand, don't like getting wet so I try to keep the curtain closed while she slaps the water. It doesn't totally work, but at least I do not get drenched! Emma is totally enthralled by the drain. When I am done with her splashing, I will pull up on the drain so the water lets out. She stares and stares at this. She also loves to try to catch the water while I am drawing her bath. I get the right temp., and then I set her in the tub and she constantly tries to grasp the water stream. I never knew bath time could be so fun!
1 comment:
Oh My Heck! Congratulations!
Post a Comment