Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Little Qupie Doll

Here is our little Qupie Doll after her hair came out of her ponytail holder.
Emma has a little more hair now, so I try to get an alf alfa hair-do in.
Putting Emma's hair up makes for a crazy hair style in the evenings!
Here is Emma's cheerful self!

I have to share one funny thing that happened at her babysitter's this week. Her babysitter has a 5 year old daughter named Faith. Emma and Faith are best buddies. They are really growing attached to each other.

Well, one morning, Faith was in the bathtub and Emma crawled into the bathroom, leaned over, and started using her hand to play with the water. Before long Emma had slipped right in the tub with Faith. Her babysitter, heard a plop and Faith screaming. By the time, the mom got in there, Emma was sitting upright and playing in the water fully clothed. Um do you think Emma likes her baths?

I just have to mention, I love, love, love, our babysitter. They are the greatest! Lots of times both the Mom and the Dad are home so Emma has plenty of attention all day long. I miss her, but I know she is having a blast with Faith and her parents!

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

I am so glad you love her babysitter! I know it has to make it easier leaving her with someone that is wonderful and that Emma loves as well!