After the cake eating, and a much needed bath, Emma was ready to enjoy her toys.
Emma has recently learned how to love a baby. Minnie was well received and loved by Emma.
Emma is learning how to use the string on the pelican.
Stealing the balls out of the pelican's mouth.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
All these cute clothes, and the touch a feel book are a gift from Oma and Opa. The clothes are so cute! Emma loves touch and feel books.
Mommy showing Emma the touch a feel book.
More presents for Emma to open. This one is from Oma and Opa.
It's Minnie Mouse
I think she likes it.
This is a pull toy pelican. It plays music and opens its mouth when you pull the string. I got caught dancing in the corner.
Do you remember this toy Emma? Kaiya has one and Emma loved and I mean loved it. So, we decided to buy it for her for her first b-day. It is a Handy Manny tool kit. The tools in the kit dance and make music. Emma loves to chew on these and dance to the music.
Emma's first present, a bath toy
I had to teach her how to open presents.
Let the celebration begin...
Boyd and Emma at my work
My class begged me to have Emma come on her Birthday. So, Boyd brought Emma for lunch and then they stayed for a half hour with my class. My kids were so excited. Emma was treated like a celebrity with the cheering and watching. It was so fun.
I was so excited to get Emma up on her b-day. Here she is ready to go to the sitters.
The presents spread
My friend, Michelle, helped me decorate these cakes for Emma. Emma had her own little cake. Michelle and I had a good time Thursday night as we made the cakes. Emma got a little too close to the icing and a stuck her fingers in the icing. She loved the sneak preview of her birthday treat.

2 comments:
Love the "reality tv", love the cake, and LOVE that baby!!!
I am loving that baby belly also....I pulled up my pants that exact way when I was prego! Thanks for keeping it real I felt like I was actaully there.
Post a Comment