Sunday, September 6, 2009

Two weeks 'til One!

I had to get a picture of Emma in this dress. I believe my mom picked it up before Emma was born. It is crazy to think that she is big enough to wear it. In fact today, she looked really grown up!



Emma loves cell phones. What baby doesn't?

Emma hangs out on our bed a lot in the morning on the weekends. We have been so worried she would fall down hard and hurt herself, that we have taught her how to go down bum first. She is getting really good at going bum first, but the landing isn't so smooth. At least I don't stress about her falling and getting hurt anymore. Enjoy. She tried to walk for me yesterday, but when we got the camera out, she froze. We will keep trying to get a picture of her lunging and stepping toward mommy.

2 comments:

knjfabela said...

I can't believe she is about to be one!!! It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital holding her for the first time. I am pretty impressed about her moves off the bed. Way to go Emma.

Erika said...

Just have to say hi! Found your blog from Katerina's. How's it going? Haven't talked in years!