Nov. 18, 2006
It has been three years since we were married for eternity in the Dallas, Temple. I can honestly say on this day I was so in love with my husband. Now, three years later I still love my husband, however I love him for so many deeper reasons than I did on the day I married him.
I love him for the way he makes me feel important,
the way he adores our little girl,
the way he treats all around him,
for the way he is devoted to the gospel,
how hard he works and studies to better his life,
how much he helps to keep the house clean,
how he supports me in callings,
how he takes care of me when I am feeling sick
how he makes meals when I am not in the mood to cook
how we work as a team and have romance in our relationship
etc...
Year one- was crazy and busy with adjusting to being married, working, going to school, and getting things worked out with Kyle.
Year two-was the new experience of being pregnant and becoming parents together while working and going to school
Year three- was adjusting to the new life of a baby, the economic downfall which brought unemployment, buying a house, and sending Boyd back to school.
Year Four- we will welcome another angel in our home and ...
On Wednesday the 18th, we celebrated our third anniversary. I asked a good friend at work to watch Emma so we could go out. Call me crazy, but all I wanted to do was to attend the temple with my husband. With school and work, attending the temple together doesn't happen as often as it should. So, after work, we dressed up and went to get a bite to eat before we went to the temple. We went to the new Draper Temple. It was so beautiful and so peaceful. I was so excited to be in this special place on such a special day for us!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary! Your pictures are beautiful, you look so happy together.
We don't go on dates as a couple anymore, and the only times we actually go without the kids is the temple. You're right, what better place to be with your forever love than the House of the Lord.
Happy Anniversary to you! Isnt marriage and children amazing. So glad you are happy and have a great husband...
Post a Comment