Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Little Reader

A daily scene in our house
I think she is pleased with her mess
This is my favorite one. I think it should be in a magazine....minus the coat
Emma is really into books lately. She will just sit and stare at the pictures for a long time. It is so fun to see this love of mine instilled in our little girl.

3 comments:

Katerina said...

So cute! I love how interested little kids look when they "read" books. Our older daughter has always loved and cherished books, but our younger one likes them sometimes. Usually, she throws them or tears them apart. We aren't doing anything different with her, so I guess some kids are just born to love books and some to destroy them. :-) By the way, Miriam (the younger one) has the Abby's shapes book, too, and likes that one a lot (hasn't destroyed it yet). What joy!

knjfabela said...

I love love LOVE the pic with her and the Abby Cadaby book! Man she is getting so big.

Torre said...

It's so nice to have a reader, isn't it? Laney is, but Kamry was NOT, if you didn't notice!