Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Tears for the Man in Red

I know this is not the most glamorous shot of me...but it does indicate really well just how scared of Santa Emma was.
Emma was quite skeptical of Santa. The two toddlers in line before her just wailed when their parents placed them on Santa's lap. I can't help but wonder if Emma cried just because the other girls had cried.
She wouldn't even calm down with me at her side. Oh well, I guess we now have crying pictures with Santa. ( so opposite of our sleeping angel with Santa last year)
Emma loves this moose. If sings "Jingle Bell Rock". She hugs it, and dances to it as well.
Books are still here favorite!
Here she is with pig tails. They didn't stay in long, because she wanted to pull them out. However, it was fun to have a new twist to her hair style for the evening.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

I love her piggies!!! When did she get all those teeth?!? She is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see her in person again! Kaiya and I are counting down the months and days.