Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate Thief

While I was on the phone, and Boyd was napping, Emma made her way into our room and found Daddy's chocolate stash. She immediately dropped what was in her hand and replaced it with a large Hershey kiss. She stole some of Boyd's Valentine candy this weekend and quickly uwrapped it before we could get to her. Today, she found the Hershey Kiss on the nightstand and went to town eating it. We have a chocolate lover on our hands. No wonder she never wants her real food. Nothing tastes good once you have savored chocolate.
" Oh was this Hershey Kiss for Dad?" "It sure tastes good!"

2 comments:

knjfabela said...

I am so glad you got the camera out to snap this pic! I was so stoked and told Mom about it then we continued to read it together! Thanks for the laugh.

Torre said...

I hope you are doing okay! I was worried when I didn't see you today, but the kids said it was an earache.