Congrats!!!!! Your girls look so much alike! I love that you got pretty much the exact same pictures of each birth! So fun! Hope the adjusting period goes as smooth as possible. Good Luck!
That's fun to see the side by side pictures. They really do look so much alike!
wow they look so much alike. That is really neat what you did on your blog. Congratulations. I bet you are enjoying your precious angel.
As they get older and closer in size people are totally going to think they are twins! Congrats Alisha! (I like her middle name ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats!!!!! Your girls look so much alike! I love that you got pretty much the exact same pictures of each birth! So fun! Hope the adjusting period goes as smooth as possible. Good Luck!
That's fun to see the side by side pictures. They really do look so much alike!
wow they look so much alike. That is really neat what you did on your blog. Congratulations. I bet you are enjoying your precious angel.
As they get older and closer in size people are totally going to think they are twins! Congrats Alisha! (I like her middle name ;)
Post a Comment