I was able to pick out a hat. I think someone must have made these to give to all the babies. I chose purple so in years come I will be able to tell baby pictures apart.
Safe in the arms of Love. I really feel like I bonded so well with Ellie at the hospital. I think having given birth before gave me the learning curve I needed to truly enjoy and treasure each moment at the hospital with Ellie
I just love holding and kissing our newest addition to the family.
Emma is learning more and more what a baby is each time she sees her sister
Just a great facial shot of Ellie
2 comments:
Hey Alisha! I was wondering when you were due! Congrats on little Ellie, she is a doll baby. I think she looks alot like Emma, right now. What gorgeous little girls you have! I miss you, we need to catch up. How are you feeling? When do you have to go back to work? I hope to hear from you soon.
Love,
Lindsey
Congratulations on the new addition in your family! How fun to have two Girls!
Post a Comment