Ellie has shown us how strong her lungs are. She can cry so loud. I used to think she was an easy going baby, but now I realize she is only easy going if I am holding her. She does not like to sleep by herself at all. She always wants to be held. This can be nice and fun, but then when do you get your housework taken care of?
Here is Ellie our one month old baby! Wow, that month flew by and I am just starting to get the hang of things. It is a balancing act to take care of two, but it is getting easier each day. Plus, I have an incredible husband who always helps me with kids or cleaning.
Here Ellie is all bundled up and ready to brace the outdoors. We haven't gone to too many places with Ellie. We went to my cousin Allyson's, I took her to a play at a Jr. high, my school, and she has gone with me a few times to Target and the park that is just a few houses down. I try hard not to take her out, but sometimes we all need this. I love this little hat our good friend and co-worker gave us. I think Ellie looks like a little bear cub. One think is for sure, she is warm!
...And then it was warm. You never know what the weather is going to be like.
Emma's new favorite snack. She loves grapes.
Does this look familiar? Many times Boyd and Kyle are found doing the same thing. The other day Emma had disappeared for a few minutes. When I went through the house to check on her, I found this. I just laughed. Kids do mimic us!
While my family was in town, Emma went to her 18 month appt. This sweet little one was difficult to contain. So, finally when she found the drawer full of puke buckets. I let her play with them. ( they were unused, or at least clean) Emma is doing great.
Height: 33 inches 90 %
Weight: 24 lbs. 5 oz. 50%
1 comment:
So glad that Emma's appointment went well! It seem like our girls just run small for about a year then they start picking up and are normal around 18 months. We will have to see what miss Ellie has in store for us.
Post a Comment