We had a little gathering the other day. It was so fun to have all the babies and toddlers together. Emma did not get to go because she was at home with her Daddy sick with Roseloa. (From left to right Tiffani holding Halle, Me and Ellie, Shelley holding Dylan, Tiff's son, Rachel with her two boys Sam, and McKay) We are friends who met at Snow Springs. I taught fourth grade with Tiffani and Rachel. Tiffani, in fact, was my supervising teacher while I was her student teacher 8 years ago. Shelley has joined the fourth grade team this year, although, in years past she has taught fifth, sixth, and drama. So, it was fun to get together and chat about whatever. I enjoyed hearing about their experiences of helping a toddler understand a baby, and other mothering things.
So two years ago Tiff and Rachel had their first child one day apart in April. Emma was born about 5 months later. Then this year Rachel had her baby in early Feb. and Tiff and I had our babies 3 days apart about a week later. In the summer when I discovered all of us were pregnant, I just chuckled. Who'd a thunk?
Can you pick out which baby belongs to which Mommy?
2 comments:
I was able to pick out my sweet lil' Ellie! That is all that matters. (The others I had to refer back to the pic with the mamas.
So fun! I wish I was there!
Post a Comment