Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pictures of Our Girls

Kara, this picture is for you. Her little body was drowned in her cute pants. Both the onesie and the jeans are 0-3 months. It looks like we are going to get to wear these for a long time. I just had to take a picture of how big her clothes look on her. Although, the picture doesn't do it justice.
This one's for my Mom who loves up close facial shots.
We got the bouncer down from the attic. It seems that Ellie likes this a lot more than Emma ever did.
Emma can find fun in anything in the house. This is our clothes hamper. Dad had put the clothes in the wash and left the container in the kitchen. Emma found this and played and played in it.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

Oh, how I miss your girls!!! I can't wait for updates so I can see new pictures of their beautiful faces. Kaiya keeps asking me when we can go back to Emma's house and play. Everytime I answer it is followed by crying and more crying because,"But, I wanna tay now!"