Daddy and his second princess
Today May, 2, 2010 Ellie Mei Stephensen was held in a circle of love. She was given blessings from loved ones here and above. We hope she will remember these blessings, and hold tight to them too. For with them the Lord will always remain true. ( adapted from the packaging of a blessing bracelet)
Today I just felt so good inside. Life seemed to be perfect. Everything around me seemed more beautiful. Maybe this was because I knew this would be the day Ellie received her first recorded blessing from her Father above.
My favorite picture of the day!
Our Beautiful Girls
Mommy and Daughter
Mommy and another daughter
I love you Ellie Mei. I am so glad you came into our family. You looked so beautiful today all dressed in white. It was a wonderful day full of family, friends, and blessings.
The best smiling picture of Emma in a long time.
Shandel-cousin
Crystal-cousin
Emily-cousin
Hannah-cousin
Makayla-cousin
JC-2nd cousin
Bonnie-Aunt
Ellie is not like Emma. She only sucks her fingers when she is hungry. It looks like this photo shoot is coming to a close.
Charlotte-Aunt
Grandma Stephensen
Michelle Bird-great friend and coworker of mine
Annie-cousin
1 comment:
Loving at the pictures I have mixed feelings. What a beautiful day for your family and I am so happy it went well, but on the other hand I am so sad I couldn't be there!!!! Ellie looked adorable along with Emma! Love the mother daughter pics! You look great by the way!
Post a Comment