Grannie and Vicki dropped by on their way to TX. It was so fun to see them. Emma was a little nervous around new people, but when Grannie opened her arms to her, Emma walked right up into them with a little trepidation. She was there for a few seconds so Grannie could get and give some SUGAR!
I love this picture. It shows how Ellie feels smothered by her sissy.
No smiles from my kids on this one. We are so glad they dropped by and look forward to many other visits when they find themselves in Utah in the future.
Model pose!
Um... We think Emma is a little too big for her high chair. However, it has straps and this is always helpful during meals.
I was feeding Ellie one day and heard Emma crying. When I got up to see her, this is what I saw. She had unraveled a mini tape of Boyd's. I think she loved the unraveling part, but did not like to get tangled up in it in the process. She was really scared and I had to help her out of her mess.
Isn't it interesting how something can seem so fun and harmless and then bam your stuck in it!
1 comment:
I would have given anything to be there and witness this! She is so funny and adventurous and I am missing the whole thing!!! So not fair.
Post a Comment