Here is a fun video of Kyle impersonating Justin Bieber. Be sure to listen for Emma singing back-up. Justin is Kyle's new favorite singer. He has the CD and listens to it a lot. We have had a blast rocking out together to this new young pop artist.
I was watching this and Kaiya heard the music. She loves this song. She watched it for a while and pointed out Emma. Then when Boyd came on acting all crazy she said,"Silly Boyd!!!"
I can not believe how big Kyle is now, wow! This summer we have also been graced with Justin Bieber impersonations. Even Chandler at the most random time chimes in with"When I was 13 I had my first love" followed by hey Carter and Corban are turning 13. All I can do is say, Thanks Chandler for the reminder. Isn't it awesome how all our families love the same kind of music.
2 comments:
I was watching this and Kaiya heard the music. She loves this song. She watched it for a while and pointed out Emma. Then when
Boyd came on acting all crazy she said,"Silly Boyd!!!"
I can not believe how big Kyle is now, wow! This summer we have also been graced with Justin Bieber impersonations. Even Chandler at the most random time chimes in with"When I was 13 I had my first love" followed by hey Carter and Corban are turning 13. All I can do is say, Thanks Chandler for the reminder. Isn't it awesome how all our families love the same kind of music.
Post a Comment