Monday, February 28, 2011

Family is in Town

My sister Kara and her little girl, Kaiya have come to visit Utah. We are so excited to have them stay with us. The girls love all the attention they are getting from Kara. Emma has a bath buddy, eating buddy, and play buddy. Ellie enjoys all the extra hands there to hold her.

Emma and Ellie are so excited to have so much time to spend together.
Kyle was a trooper and pulled the kids all over the backyard.
Emma was so excited to go out and play. It was so great to have more people to play with outside.
The girls
Just guess how much I paid for this cute pink get up.
$1.99 are you out of your mind?
I have never seen a child love the snow like Emma did.
Everyone had a turn in the wagon.

So I was holding Ellie up on this for a cute picture and she fell in. So, we had to capture this on film.
So this is the first time Ellie has been in the snow. I haven't allowed her to play in it until now.
Once Ellie tasted the snow, she was hooked.
"Someone help me pick up the snow. These mittens have taken away my dexterity."
My snow babies
Ellie loved the snow.
Marshmallow Baby sitting on the cold snow

No comments: