Several weeks ago, we went to Christy and Andy's place to hang out after we dropped off Kyle. Emma and Ellie were so cute with Logan. It was so fun to see them interacting.
I love this picture.
Ellie and Logan played fairly well together.
Ellie is really starting to show lots of interest in new toys.
I think she liked this one because it played music.
Just chilling together.
Kisses are always in order when a baby is around. We had so much fun. I hope we will be able to set up future play dates. Logan is so cute.
Thanks to Kara for these cute boots for Ellie. She wears them everyday. Each Sunday I scrounge in the closet to find an outfit that will go with her boots.
Emma and Ellie are the best of friends and the worst of enemies. Lately, Emma has taken a great interest in helping out with Ellie's needs.
Here, they are chasing each other with their individual carts. Of course Kyle showed them how to have races with these carts.
So far, not any injuries. Although, when Kyle races, things are a bit more dangerous.
Ellie is 11 months and we are just counting down the days until she reaches one. She is getting really brave with walking. She takes up to 3 steps, and then falls down or face plants. We are anxious to see how things will change when Ellie will be able to run away from Emma.
Well, like each holiday, my girls were spoiled by Oma. Emma was so excited about the suckers. She saw what was on the package and said, "Mommy princess."
After Emma ate her sucker, she was such a good helper with Ellie. She held the sucker out for Ellie so Ellie could also enjoy it.
And.. in between each suck, Emma would sneak a lick or two. (Such a thoughtful sister)
Emma is loving puzzles. Many times she will dump all four of her puzzles and then put them together again. She knows which pieces go with which puzzles. Emma is getting to be so independent. She will often say, " I do it." After a successful attempt at something she will respond, "Mommy, I did it" This happens all the time after she dresses, herself, goes potty in the morning, brushes her teeth, puts her puzzles together, and many many more things.
This blanket is another Oma gift. Emma was so excited to see that it had hearts on it. She has slept with it each night since she received it.
Ellie is growing up a lot as well. She loves baby dolls. Many times she has taken Emma's doll and plays with it. Luckily for her, Emma could care less that Ellie is playing with her doll. Emma would much rather play her Leapster.
I love this one!
I get really excited to dress up my girls each Sunday. I try to dress them cute on the weekdays, but some mornings are crazy and jeans and a cute shirt just has to do. On Sundays however, I have more time to create outfits, fix hair, and use the best shoes. Emma loves her new gold boots. I have been trying really hard to find outfits that go really well with gold. So, far so good. Sometimes, I just let her wear those silly boots with whatever she pleases. Ellie, looked so darling in her new Valentine dress. Oma, thank you for getting this for her. While I was getting ready, Boyd was doing some stuff with his calling. Therefore, I had to bring in some toys to my room while I got ready for church. It worked out so well. Emma was really excited when Ellie put the ball in the giraffe's mouth. We have been trying to get her to do this for two months now. Emma is a good teacher.
Here is my proud baby with her gold boots. A girls gotta have gold every now and again.
Here is Ellie with one of her favorite toys. It is amazing to me how much she really looks like me. People say it is like seeing double when I put our faces together. The question then remains, " Will she ever get teeth or hair?" For me, my mom claims I was bald until 3 years. So, I guess we shall see.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! I was needing a good dose of your girls and this hit the spot. It looks like Emma is being such a great big sister lately I bet the girls will just get closer as Ellie learns to walk. (Then you might have double trouble!)
Post a Comment