
Gotta love this adorable hat. Kara found it for an amazing price and just couldn't pass it up. I am so glad too. Ellie's ears and cheeks were so warm. We love it and hope to use it tons this season and next. Thanks Kara for always finding the best deals and thinking of us.
This was the girls sweet ride for the Zoo.
Our first exhibit.

Emma and Kaiya just chillin' with an Elephant Trunk
When we first arrived, I kept the girls locked in the stroller. After a few animal stops, I let Emma get out and only ride in the stroller on the longer walks between exhibits.
Seeing the elephant. It was so wrinkly!

Precariously posing with a rhino
Our girls were all bundled up. The weather was cool and breezy at times, but overall nice.

Sweet Ellie Mei

Just gotta love that face!
Our pride and joy!

Emma crouching down to see some animals

Emma and Kaiya love each other!
Cute Cousins

Little miss independent walker
I love this one. All the girls looking at the giraffes.

Some of those hills were quite the workout for my legs.
Riding through the zoo in style.
How do we measure up to other primates?
The monkeys were really entertaining. Some were playing with sheets, dragging buckets, and swinging from vines.

We are in the primate building here. It looks like Kaiya is making a monkey face at Ellie.
Ellie checking out the sleeping gorilla.

Kaiya loves Ellie. She wants Ellie to walk to her. It is so cute. "Come here Ellie"

Our little monkeys
Ellie hatching out of an egg.
After seeing all the animal exhibits, and a much needed lunch, we took the kids to the playground. They loved it here. It was little tricky keeping my eyes on both girls, but it worked out fine.
Emma was so glad to be able to play especially since she ran away just the other day to go to the park all by herself. She sure worried me so much and was in big trouble when I found her. She ran out the garage as I was loading Ellie. I have never been so panicky in all my life. I was so worried about my little girl. I ran to the corner and saw a little girl making her way to the park. With Ellie loaded, I jumped in the van and bolted straight to the park. When I arrived, I saw her standing at the park and there were 3 teenagers there as well. Talk about nerve racking. I swooped up my baby and sternly told her that running away is dangerous. Who knows if she understood the lecture. The next day when I asked her where she went when she ran away, she said "I go to the park." She knows. Hopefully we have learned our lesson.

Ellie holding on the ropes on a bridge.

Ellie loved riding this caterpillar

Happy Ellie

Emma loved going down the slide. I couldn't even count how many times she slid down. It was so nice for her to be able to play at the playground. I know she has been missing this.

I'm a surfer girl!

Check out my balancing.
Emma and Ellie playing on the teeter tauter

Ellie crawling through the log.
Hanging out in the hollowed out log

Ellie, ready, set go

Ellie had her first slide ride. I think she liked it.

Emma loved the teeter tauter. She was all grins at the playground

Everyone loved the groundhog section. We all took turns looking through the groundhog tunnels
Ellie and I looking at the ground hogs
No comments:
Post a Comment