We sure have enjoyed having this fun Eastery coloring book. Emma and I have worked on it. Daddy and Emma colored in it last night. Each day, this book is sure to come out at least one time.
Hard at work
The sun came out to play again. We indulged in the warmth of the day.
Emma and Ellie playing together.
Who wears boots in the summer weather? Emma thinks her gold boots are always in fashion.
Posing with the basketball stand.
At first I pulled the girls around the yard. Then, Emma wanted a turn at pulling the wagon. So, I let her have the wagon and I grabbed my camera.
"Come on wagon!"
Time to take 5 and check out the bugs, grass, rocks, and leaves on the ground.
Ellie was taking a moment to pose. I tried to get her to show her tooth that finally broke through the gums last week, but it didn't make the shot.
Emma loves the dirt in our yard. Sometimes she just goes out by herself and pours dirt on her legs. She definitely loves to get dirty but she also likes to pretty herself up. Today, she wanted me to paint her toe and finger nails. So, I did. I am loving this time off with my girls. I feel so blessed to have such sweet girls who amaze me everyday with how grown up they seem to be.
2 comments:
What a fun mommy your girls have! You do a great job documenting on your blog, esp. with pictures. Ai Ni, tongban!
Loving the gold boots Emma! I can just hear her say,"Gold boots mommy, gold boots."
Post a Comment