You know, I thought Emma's mischievous days were behind us until last week. I found Emma finding all kinds of fun things to do instead of going to bed. Notice how she has lined up all her pull-ups around her play area.
Looks like someone has left the closet door open. Normally it is closed with a safety lock. On the days we forget to close it, Emma and Ellie make a royal mess with all of their toys. Tonight, it was just Emma making a huge mess with whatever she could find.
If the closet door is closed, the girls have been found doing this many times. They sit in their board book bucket and read books together. It is the most precious thing.
As long as I have hidden the "Curious George" book, Emma and Ellie do pretty well on sharing their books.
And...sometimes Ellie finds her own time to jump in the bucket and read some good books. It is a good thing all of their nice paper books are put away somewhere safe. I love finding my girls loving books. I love to read and surely hope to share this love with my girls throughout their entire lives.
2 comments:
Love those girls reading together! What a sweet moment for the 2 of them and of course for you to witness! Emma is one smart cookie, you leave the door open for one night and she is going to make you pay for it. Miss those faces! Muah!
Wow, what a life changing experience! Although I would love to move and have a change of scenery ;) My old roommate and her husband live in Rock Springs! Her name is Heather Luzmoor. If you happen to meet her or are in her ward she is the sweetest around. Good Luck. Wyoming isnt that far from Salt Lake so yea!! Anxious to read your blog and see how you are liking it.
Post a Comment