Well, we are now living in Rock Springs, Wyoming. My husband was offered a job doing electrical work in the oil field. This meant a big move, renting our house and starting a new chapter in our life. I have been teaching for the past 8 years. I decided with this move and Boyd's new job, it was time for me to quit and be a full-time mom. It was a tearful goodbye to my teaching career, but I know it is the right thing for me at this time. It was also very difficult to leave Utah and our great friendsHowever, we are anxious to start our new life in Wyoming and see what it has to offer. This decision was not reached quickly nor easily, but once we figured out this was the right thing for us, everything fell into place. We leased our home in Utah out to a great couple for the next two years. We found a rental home in our price range in Rock Springs, and were able to move up here 3 weeks after Boyd was offered the job. My angel mother came into town to help pack, move and unpack. It was great to have her help around the house and with the girls. Now our adventure in Rock Springs has begun.
Our New Home
The side of our home, tons of lilac bushes line the driveway
5 comments:
What a fun adventure!! Now you are closer to Wendy! I think??? Can't wait to hear all about your new life in Wyoming!!
hugs,
I'm so glad Boyd was offered a job however. I'm pretty sad you aren't in Utah anymore.( not quite sure why, it's not like I live there.) so glad things have worked out so well and can't wait for more pics and to come see it in person.
What?!! We really should have hung out more! I can't believe you're in Wyoming now. Sad that you guys left Utah but hooray for the new job AND for getting to stay home with your babies!
Exciting Beginning to a new chapter in your life!! Keep the pictures and updates coming.
Alisha! I had no idea! I'm so happy for you to be able to be home with your girls! Yeah! But, it's hard to leave teaching and friends at Snow Springs. I still miss my days there, but love being home with my boys. How is it working out with Kyle? Good luck in your new grand adventure!
Post a Comment