Saturday, July 9, 2011

More fun in Rock Springs

Emma is riding in a Garfield Car at Wal-Mart
Here, Ellie is posing in the shopping cart. Wal-Mart is visited by us quite frequently. Besides for Home Depot, and K-Mart, Wal-Mart is the largest store around. So, we go often for food and what not. At the end, the girls always want a ride on the toys in the arcade. Sometimes we fork out the quarters, but sometimes their imagination is good enough. Anyways, one day Boyd was playing the machine behind Ellie, and he won a Nintendo DSI. We couldn't believe our eyes. The game was lodged in the machine, so it took a few days to acquire the DSI, but we did. We have never won anything. It was a pretty cool win.

Happy 4th of July. Thanks to Kara and my Mom, the girls looked so festive on Sunday the 3rd. It is always fun to dress them up for the holidays.
I love their dresses. If they had this in my size, I would totally wear it.
Here we are getting ready to go to church. I love how happy the girls look.
While Kyle, was here, we had to check out the swimming pools. There are 4 outside pools and they are free. It was quite the adventure to go with two kids who can't swim, but the lifeguard was really nice and helped me out with the kids. Afterwards, we went to the regular park adjacent to the pool.
Emma playing
Kyle hanging out
Or all things, the pulley was the best thing. It is located at Blairtown Park. It is fun and Kyle could not get enough of it.
You just hop on, squeeze your legs around the rope, and hold on for your dear life. That is just what Kyle did for a very long time.
Emma had to try it too. Kyle was a sport to help her. They had so much fun.
When Daddy got off work, we went to more parks. The kids had a great time.
Emma checking things out.
And a quick pose before a slide down.

3 comments:

The Fabela Family said...

I cant believe Boyd won a DSi and it probably cost him a quarter. That's awesome!

knjfabela said...

So glad you are venturing out with the girls and loving staying at home with them, I know they love it too. However, I'm not liking how big Elle is looking in these pic's did she miss the memo that she is not supposed to age while I'm not around? I'm still loving the bald baby look! She can sport headband bows with the best of them. (Perfect head!)

Jamie said...

Alisha- I didn't realize you guys had moved- Rock Springs is one of our stops when we drive from Iowa to Utah..we will have to hook up- I know you will enjoy staying home- it will be hard at first, but so worthwhile!