Funny Story, this little 3 candle was carried around all day before the festivities began. Emma wanted to hold on to her candle all day long. It was so cute. Maybe now she will think she is 3 and not 4 like her cousin.


That's my spunky girl!
Emma with her table full of presents. Birthday gifts are huge for me, cause I tend to not give toys at anytime other than Christmas or Birthdays. So, I kinda go overboard with gifts for my kiddos.

This is the first year I paid for a birthday cake. It was delish and so adorable. I am sold. If I am short on time or ideas, Candy Haven it is.
We had all the family close by over for a low key, par-tay!!

Make a wish baby!

A recordable play cell phone

dress-up beads

dress up dress, and fancy shoes and a fun book. I love Fancy Nancy, and thanks to the Owens family, Emma can learn about her too.

Her very own Rapunzel... she has been obsessed with Rapunzel ever since she saw the movie.
Little Mermaid Bath Toy It is always nice to have help opening presents.

A huge doll house... her first one ever.

Handy Manny...With a Dad like Boyd, Emma is bound to be into fix it toys. Now Daddy and Emma can fix things together with this construction set.

Kid remote... can't wait for me to program it

Special Agent Oso Car

Precious Dress

Princess Jasmine Mini Doll

Another Dress

Counting Game

Yo Gabba, Gabba shirt...Thanks Kaiya

A Baby Stroller... Thanks Kara

What's this?

A baby Rapunzel...Thanks Joey. Emma is convinced that Joey goes to work so much so he can buy her birthday presents. Oh kids. Thanks Fabelas!

Emma, Ellie and Owens Boys

Licking the icing off her favorite candle
Eating cake with cousins. After the cake and ice cream, it was time to get the toys out of their boxes and into all the hands of the kids. Thank you for everyone coming over and making this year a special one. It is the first time we have had family over for a birthday. A special thanks should be mentioned to Kara for always taking the best pics. It was so nice to watch and enjoy the moment while you captured it!

Happy Birthday to my baby Emma. I know she is 3 now, but she will always be my baby. I am so proud of her for working so hard on being potty trained. Emma is a burst of energy with a silly sense of humor. She loves to play, read books, sing, and dance. She is into Rapunzel, Agent Oso, and Bubble Guppies. She is getting better at being a big sister and helper to Ellie. She is also getting better at cleaning up after herself. I sometimes look at her and see a little girl creeping out. She is my first baby and it has been so fun to see her learn and grow. She loves when people come to play or we go to other people's homes. She loves her cousins and affectionately calls the boy cousins, "her best boy_______." She has used this phrase on all the boy cousins now. She is a big helper at meal times by clearing her dishes, dumping the scraps in the trash, and throwing her dish in the sink. She loves to get out of bed to get extra hugs and kisses from her parents. She loves to dress up and look like a princess. She also loves to play with the older cousins outside getting good and dirty. Some of my favorite sayings she says our the following: "Just calm down mom.", "Because it's Sunday", "I do it all myself", "Leave me my lone", "What's that sound mom?", "I want PB and J for lunch." Oh my life is much richer and fuller because Emma Hope came into my life 3 years ago today. Thank you for being patient with a first time mom! You are super sweet and so fun. I look forward to more days of playing with Handy Manny Toys, Dollhouses, and Special Agent Oso. Love you Ems!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Emma!!! We had the best time celebrating it with you. I still remember the day you were born, and it's hard to believe that you are now 3! hope this year is the beat yet.
Post a Comment