This is kinda a random post with miscellaneous pics from my camera. Warning: a few more birthday pictures are on this post, so I hope you don't mind.

With our current living circumstances, there is lots of Oma time. Oma sure loves her grandkids. I can only imagine how excited she became when she learned of us moving back to TX. Now she can see our girls more than just once a year. The girls love her so much and get excited when she walks in the door. Here, Emma and Oma are making strawberry jam together.
Ah the power of a child's imagination. Emma thinks she is a princess anytime she is wearing this red and white checkered skirt. Ellie is well a pirate. Apparently they are riding on the ocean together. Their boat is a bucket from under their bed. Normally said bucket is full of toys, but today it is a vast boat on the deep sea!
My li'l girl with her table full of presents.
Happy Birthday li'l girl! Notice where the three was placed on the cake; that would be Emma's doing.

Daddy is working out of town at least for two weeks. So, on Sunday before Daddy left for 5 days, he got on the ground and played with Emma and her Handy Manny toys. They were having so much fun that I told Boyd he ought to give her one more present of Handy Manny. I had this hidden for Christmas, but just wanted these two to have more to play with, so I decided Boyd should give it to her. It was so great to see these two just playing together. (Precious daddy daughter moments)
Since Emma has two Rapunzel dolls, she is quick to make sure that Ellie has one to play with. I am glad that she is learning how to share and will even share her newest of toys. (Sidenote: They are watching Tangled)
On Friday, Daddy came back and he really wanted to go to the local high school football game. So, we went. The girls did pretty well. By the fourth quarter, the girls were ready for bed, so we left early. It was so fun to be together as a family. Right now these together moments are few and far between.
The girls mostly went up and down the stairs and played with this metal rail.
Sad but true, this is Emma's second hair cut ever! She seems pretty excited. Last time it was somewhat traumatic. (see picture below) She was about 18 months when she had her first haircut.
3 comments:
hmmm so I cannot read your blog anymore. It makes me want to cry. I miss you guys so much. =( I am so happy you guys are good. You'll have to tell me about Boyd's new job. Anyways....miss you like crazy.
-Michelle
Cherish those days with Oma! We miss seeing her every day so live it up with her.
Just catching up on your blog... You're here?! In Texas? When can we see you guys? I've never met your sweet little family. We'd love to get together!
Post a Comment