Happy October! The following are a few things we have been up to during this season of fall.
The girls and I went to Kaiya's soccer practice. It was so fun to see her play. We will have to go to a game soon!

This is the first year we were around to receive treat bags from Oma herself. In the past, I would pull them out and give them to the girls and take pictures. This year, since we are in TX, we were able to open our treat bags right in front of Oma and Opa. It was so fun to have the Owens over and get all our October goodies together. Ellie spotted the candy right away.
The girls love their cups with the pictures that jiggle around. Look at the fun stuff they were given. Holidays are so fun with Oma and Opa.
Thanks Oma! We sure appreciate you remembering us each holiday!
Ellie and Oma checking out her loot.
This pj delight is one of things in Ellie's bag. It has glow in the dark bones on it. I am not gonna lie, it was pretty scary to walk in to check on Ellie, and only see bones gleaming through the darkness. So fun.
On Saturday, we decided to take the girls to the local pumpkin patch in Flower Mound, TX. I loved it. You only had to pay $5 for parking and everything else was free. It is a photographer's dream location. The girls are going through the toddler maze. I was so nervous they would get scared I followed them.
Yep, that pink striped lady is me. At the end of the maze there is a slide. It is a great ending to a fun maze.
Everywhere you turned there were wooden characters in the hay. The girls were so excited to see some familiar faces from books and TV.

"I'm home!"
Getting the girls to pose together was crazy. Ellie kept saying "ball" and would roll the pumpkins away.

Toy Story friends
Yo Gabba Gabba

Ni Hao Kai Lan
They had bounce houses and there weren't any lines. It was so fun to watch the girls bounce around in there.
Go Ellie!
A super fun slide that Emma just had to go down.

A mini train ride that was too small for my legs, but fun to do with Emma.

The last thing we did was go on the hay ride together. I am sure I will go back and bring my sister Kara, so we can get some more good shots at the pumpkin patch. I loved this so much. I am all about family fun with a reasonable price.
2 comments:
We would love to go to the pumpkin patch! It looks like y'all had a blast there!
I can't believe you're in Texas now! Seems like I have a whole slew of friends located there now. How fun to have family close by! The girls are getting so big and little Ellie has totally filled out! It seemes to me that Emma take after Boyd and Ellie takes after you more (at least in the nose and eyes). I'm probably misspelling everyone's names. :P Hope you visit UT (and us) sometime soon! :)
Post a Comment