Early on in February, Oma delivered her goodie bags to the girls. They were so excited to see what Oma had for them.
Candy of course.
Books, bows, clothes and many other Valentine trinkets!
Oma, thanks for making the holidays so fun.
The girls know when I tell them Oma has a goodie bag for them, it is sure to be filled with all kinds of things they love.
On Valentines day I dressed the girls up and we had a little fun picking up some favorites for Daddy. Can't you tell love is in the air?
They looked so festive I had to capture it on film.
We also dipped strawberries in chocolate for Daddy. When Daddy came home from work he had flowers and some of my favorite chocolate candy. It was a fun day!
Since my sister's family lives far away, we had to make new cupcakes with babies in them to break the news that we are expecting a new little one. I decided to let the girls help me. After playing decorating cupcakes on the i-pod, it was fun to make REAL cupcakes.
Keeping their hands out of the batter was tricky, but I managed somehow.
Now that the cupcakes are cooked, it is time to bury the babies. Emma loved this part. Later that evening, Oma and Opa delivered the cupcakes. They thought I had made them for Ashlynn's birthday, so it was perfect. I happened to be on the phone with my mother when the Hughes family discovered their babies in the cupcakes. I'm glad we could keep it a secret nearly a month longer than the family close by, so they too could have fun discovering the news.

Since Emma now knows that I am pregnant. I let her come to my last doctors appt. She wanted to hear the baby's heart beat. I am so glad she is old enough to share these moments together with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment