One of the holidays this semester, I decided to make cupcakes for the grandkids. They were all so excited to be together and definitely excited to eat cupcakes.
My girls were in heaven seeing they would soon devour a tasty treat.

Yummy!

Delicious

Three... what are you talking about Kaiya?

What is that glob in the middle of the cupcake

Look closely, it is a baby. This was my way of letting everyone know that we had a little bun in the oven. The girls didn't even have a clue until we explained it to them. So the three Kaiya was holding up is how many kids I have born. She was amazed, "Wow, Alisha is going to have 3 kids now."

I think Ellie was just excited to eat cupcake.
So, the truth is out! We are expecting a new arrival to our family in August 2012. We are so anxious to know if we will have a change up in our kiddos or if another girl will join us. We shall find out end of March which feels like it will never get here.
2 comments:
So excited for the new little one! I can't wait to see how "it" will turn out girl/boy, looking like mom/dad. Oh the anticipation.
Congrats, Alisha and Boyd! We are excited for you here at Snow Springs!
Post a Comment