I woke up each girl separately so I could enjoy watching them find their Easter eggs in their room.
Ellie caught on really quickly and enjoyed opening each egg to see what treasures she was given by the Easter Bunny.
Look at that happy "let's eat candy" face.
Emma was equally fun to watch.
Emma found Easter eggs all around her toys.
She had to sample the insides before breakfast.
Emma's favorite thing in her basket was a little Rapunzel princess to match her other princesses. She was so excited to have a little Rapunzel.
The girls each were given a puzzle, coloring books, and a barbie size sparkle princess.
Once the girls saw what was in their basket, it was time to start the inside Easter egg hunt.
Ellie was so excited
I had to convince the girls to stop opening each egg and just go for it. Once I did, the hunt was on and I was snapping pictures back and forth between the girls in an attempt to catch all the action on film.
The Easter Bunny placed those eggs in some of the girls favorite places to play. They were also at eye-level. So, it was truly a treat to watch the girls find the eggs and then dash over there to put them in their baskets.
The piano room is one room the girls love to play in. There were quite a few eggs hidden all around the room and on the piano too.
After the inside hunt, the girls were quite happy with their baskets.
Then it was time for the outside hunt.
All in all, it was a great Easter Sunday. I am so glad the girls had so much fun looking for eggs. Now, we have way too much Easter candy in our house. Don't worry, with no self-control, we will eat all the candy in just a few days.




No comments:
Post a Comment