Sunday, May 6, 2012

March Pictures from March

 Boyd really wanted to go to NASA with the kids.  So, on the day everyone else returned home, we went to the Space Center in Houston.  It was really neat to see all the exhibits.
 We totally enjoyed it until the kids were loud in some of the talking presentations.  So, we stayed a few house and then started our 5 hour drive home.  I am so glad we stepped out to do something as a family.  I feel like our life has been so crazy, and it was so good to get away for a bit.
 With March here and April around the corner, it was time for Easter goody bags from Oma.  Let's just say, my kids were spoiled!!!
 They look so grown up don't they!
 The girls and their loots!

 Another March event was finding out the gender of our little one in my tummy.  I told my girls that I put candy in the easter eggs.  If the candy was pink it meant I was having a girl, if the candy was blue, it meant I was having a boy.
 They were anxious to see what was inside.  (probably cause they knew it was candy, despite the color)
 Emma opened it and said " It's blue its a baby boy"
 I am so glad she got it!
 So we are trying to shift our thoughts to blue and more masculine themes around here.  I am so excited to have a son.  I think of all the neat things a boy goes through in life, and I get to be a mom of such a man.
The girls think it is cool we are having a boy just like Kaiya.  (they like everything Kaiya has)  I am excited cause maybe these two kiddos will be good buddies like Emma and Kaiya have been.

2 comments:

knjfabela said...

So glad we are both having boys. It will be neat to
Watch them grow at the same time. We can't wait to meet our new baby cousin.

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

I need to keep up with blogs more!! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I have to say i LOVE having boys!! My girl is wonderful and all but boys are just something special :) Good Luck to you!!! How fun.