Saturday, September 22, 2012

Porter Jay is Home Now

 Porter was so big, he didn't get to wear some of his newborn clothes for very long.  This sleeper was only worn once, cause his feet were too big.
 Daddy and his little man

Ellie is my little nurturer.  She is so soft and good with Porter.  She is a little mama for sure.  She is so helpful and knows just what Porter needs and she is very careful to meet his needs.
 1 week old
 Uncle David was so excited to hold his newest nephew.
 Ashlynn, my sisters 11 year old daughter stayed with me for an additional 2 weeks.  She was here to help me handle life with three while I was still recuperating.  She was heaven sent.  She took care of the girls so I could focus on Porter, and she was lucky to get tons of baby snuggling time whie I slept.  I sure needed my little mama those 2 weeks.  Thanks Ashlynn!

Porter and his favortie paci.  It is attatched to a little stuffed animal.  He loves it!  I love it too.  It looks like he is snuggling a stuff animal when he is sucking on his paci.  (so sweet) 
Here is Emma.  She begs me everyday to hold her brother.  Sometimes she picks him up without my permission.  (scary)  She loves her brother a ton and wants to smother him with her love.  
(literally)  I'm trying to give her opportunities to hold her brother when I am around so she won't take matters in her own hands when I leave the room briefly.

No comments: