The day after Porter was born, Tanya brought my girls up to see us at the hospital. It was so good to see them loving their new baby brother.
My kids
Our newest bundle of joy
The family
Emma loves holding her brother.
Ellie, also enjoys holding Porter.
After 24, hours we were permitted to go home. Although I knew it would be hard, I did not want to sleep in the hospital bed another night. So, we went home Wednesday afternoon.
In the carseat, ready to go home.
The proud parents
On the way home
Once home, Porter was introduced to the rock n play. Here he will sleep until he is old enough to sleep through the night and in his crib.


1 comment:
I'm so excited that Eli will have a boy cousin his same age to play with! (And we can compare notes)
Post a Comment