Once the photo shoot was completed, it was time to get down to business and open presents, and have cake and ice cream.
Chandler, Emma, Kaiya
Emma's Cinderella Cake
Princess Dive Sticks
Ellie was so excited to help Emma open her presents
Cinderella's Carriage
....And a princess computer game
sparkling pet shops
Uh Oh... Ellie is peeking at teh presents
Learning books
Sunday Sailor Dress
Princess PJ's
Snow White shirt and sweatshirt
Play Dough Cake Making Kit
Lots of play dough
I love this picture. I can hear Kaiya helping Emma do the right thing at this moment. I love how close these two are. They are close cousins for sure!
It was such a fun day for us. Emma loved all her presents. We are so grateful to be close enough to share this special day with our family. Thank you Kara for getting it all on film!
It was such a fun day for us. Emma loved all her presents. We are so grateful to be close enough to share this special day with our family. Thank you Kara for getting it all on film!














No comments:
Post a Comment