Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy October!

 I love October.  Last year I picked up some super cute clothes, toys and decorations for this fun month.  Here the girls are anxiously waiting to open their goody bag from Mommy and Daddy.
 The girls are going to be decked out in Halloween splendor every day this month.  From panties to pjs, they have plenty of clothes to truly make the most of their October.  Hey, when I can buy these items for about 2 bucks a piece, why not?
 Look at our skeletons!
 I love my Porter.  He is 7 weeks here!
 Here Opa is with Porter Jay.  He needs to shave that beard.  He looks older than he really is!  Happy Birthday Dad.  We had an oreo cake for his birthday that was so yummy!
 Kara came and brought Eli.  Kaiya was in school.  :(
 Porter at 8 weeks
 The goody bag idea came from my mom.  She always makes the holidays fun with her Oma goody bags.  With 13 grandkids, Oma always knows what each grandbaby would just love!  So, during the first week of October, the kids opened their goody bags.  Oma was busy, so we didn't get a picture with her.  We sure love her though!
 Porter and his first goody bag from Oma
 Score!  your Oma is the best.
 Ellie was all grins
 The sippy in her hand was her absolute favorite gift.  Although, the puffy skirt was also a winning item.
 Emma was so excited to see her loot.
 She was quite pleased with the books, clothes, skirt, and sippy.
 This year, Oma went overboard, but we didn't mind.  So, each kid had a bag and then we had two family bags with gifts for the fam.
 The girls loved everything.  Emma is holding a thingamajig that sings the trick-or-treat song.  The kids love it!
 our last bucket contained this light up jack-o-lantern, soap, and toothpaste.  The buckets are perfect for our bathroom trash for the month of October.  Yeah!!! I love October.  Thank you Oma for always making our goody bags super fun!
 Right away we had to get Porter in his cute pjs.
 Check out the jack-o-lantern bum.  Love it!
The girls have many of the same outfits.  Emma loves dressing up like a twin with her sister.  It has been fun to get them dressed up each day.  It is a good thing our baby number 3 is a boy.  I don't think I could fix 3 girls hair before we have to get out the door.

No comments: