This year we went to Boo at the U with the kids. It was cold so the girls chose which warm costume they wanted to use for the night.
butterfly and monkey
pea pod
trunk-or-treating
carnival games
warming up inside with a few carnibal games
Porter was great. The girls were able to have their fun at the carnival.
Halloween night was a warmer night, so Emma dressed up as Tinkerbell. I bought this last year at the end of Halloween and was so excited to show it to her. She loved it. She loves Tinkerbell and was super excited to dress up as her. Ellie had her choice with all the dress up clothes we have. However, she chose the lady bug that I bought at Old Navy last year on sale.
Silly Ellie
Tinkerbell
Ellie refused to pose for pics, so I took what I could get
We went to the trunk-or-treat that our ward was partially in charge of.
We gathered for dinner, and then off to trunk-or-treating we went.
Porter was in good spirts.
And then he fell asleep
Ellie tried to sneak her candy all night long.
Captain America was visiting, so these girls put away their wings and let him escort them to a few houses.
Ellie
Logan
Our little caravan
When we made it home, the girls had to dump out all their candy to see what they collected. While they were getting out of their costumes, I had to hide the candy so the girls didn't eat too much. It was a fun holiday. I am so glad we ran into Christy, Andy, and Logan. It was so much easier to go door to door with friends.





1 comment:
Looks like y'all had a great Halloween! I can't believe how grown up Emma looks with her "big" girl makeup on. Wish I could have seen the babies in person.
Post a Comment