October 21, 2012 was a special day for our family. Porter Jay had his blessing day.
little angel
It was nice to have my side of the family there for the blessing. Corban and Porter
Chandler and Porter, Chandler was baptized the day before, so it was a special weekend for him too!
Uncle David
Opa and the kids
Porter and Opa
Since all the grandkids were in town, we had to squeeze in a photo shoot for Oma.
Oma and our babies
Sisters
Loving our baby brother
Wow, I have given birth to all three of these cuties!
Our family
Proud parents
I love my baby boy so much. I forgot just how much I love having a baby to snuggle with all the time.
The Fabelas and Porter
The Hughes and Porter
The Owens and Porter
I love my precious Porter, who has the largest hands of any baby I know!





1 comment:
I'm so glad we were able to be there for the blessing! It really was a special weekend! And I agree with the whole big hand thing. He has everyone beat!
Post a Comment