Sunday, December 16, 2012

December is Here


 Tis the season to wear red.  I love this picture of my kiddos.  This was taken on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  We still had family in town and sure enjoyed the time we were able to spend with the Hughes Clan.
 In fact, after the Hughes opened their goody bags, my girls were itching to see what Oma had picked out for them.  Here is Emma anxious as ever to take a peek.
 The thing Ellie loved the most was to eat the candy cane tootsie pop while everyone opened their gifts.  
 She even took mine
 See, she has two of them
 You better believe Ellie wanted to drink milk from this immediately.
 We always love the jewlery the girls get from Oma.
 Brayden chill-axin in his grinch pjs.
 My Emma sure loves her Oma.  With us moving out soon, she is going to miss her tremendously.  Oma does an excellent job of spoiling my girls as all grandmas should.
 Love the jewelry
 Christmas PJs

 She was super excited about this one

 This year, both girls received Christmas sheets for their beds and some adorable Christmas shirts.  Looks like I will be taking out all of their shirts, so they can only wear Christmas tops for the month of December.
 Porter was napping so I had to open his gift bag.
 Love this, he will look like a little elf.
 So cute





 This year our family got a Christmas memory game.  I can't wait to play it.
 This musical microphone was also in the family bag.  Let me tell you it was the prize item of the night. In fact, it continues to be the most cherished and fought over toy.

 See the struggle
 And the tears...
 I guess this year the girls will have to learn how to share, cause we only have one of these super fun micorphones.
 After goody bags, the kids dressed in their new pjs and we watched some Christmas shows together.  It was a fun relaxing way to spend our final hours with the Hughes Family

 Love the matching pjs.
Even Porter had some pjs for this occasion.  I am so glad we had a great break with all the family that came over.  We will miss seeing the Hughes Family when they come to see Oma.  

No comments: