Thanksgiving Week was spent with lots of family visitors. Here Porter is enjoying some time with his Grannie, Oma's Mom.
Aunt Vicki, Porter's Great Aunt
Tanya's family came up and stayed with Oma for the break. The house was full of cousins. Ellie found a new love of lacroisse sticks.
With so much family in town, the kids weren't interested in having their hair fixed before they could play, so my girls look like little country bumpkins.
Ellie
The Thanksgiving meal was super yummy. So good, we had to wait until much later to eat pies.
We had a little program with songs, and poems about Thanksgiving.
Opa shaved and got a haircut for this special day. (I love this pic)
Chanda's family was also over for Thanksgiving. My girls sure love their boys.
Here, the grandkids sang some family favorite Thanksgiving songs.
And, sometimes they just did thier own thing while the others sang.
Porter was held my so many. It was nice to have lots of family to help with the kids.
Chanda, Porter, Emma, and Chandler
I was extremely excited to get these two together. Ashlynn will always be Porter's second momma. She came up and stayed with me for 2 weeks when Porter was born to help with the girls and to help me with the new babe. She was also excited to see Porter again.
Porter's first Thanksgiving
We made all kinds of family favorites for Thanksgiving. My all time favorite is the cheeseball. I used to quadruple the recipe because I loved it so much. I guess Ellie is a chip off the old block.
These three were inseparable during the break. Here they are watching Doc McStuffins on the internet
Hunter had to get some snuggle time with Porter

1 comment:
Looka like y'all had a great last get together with the Hughes. So fun!
Post a Comment