Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 2013: New Year, New Location

 Porter is 5 months now and is loving this bouncer.  So glad I decided to bring this with us cause it is a life saver.  He will bounce for quite a while in it.


 We moved into our new place on Jan. 1, 2013.  For the first several weeks, I spent all day unpacking and organizing things.   Now that we are mostly organized and moved in, we can enjoy our new home.


One day  I bundled up the girls and let them play in the backyard snow.  This snow has been here for a long time untouched.  Since it wasn't fresh, it wasn't soft, but the girls liked it anyway.  More than anything, they liked the swingset in the backyard.




 Now that we are back in UT, we have Kyle visit us every other week.  He always adds a new dynamic to our family.  Here, he has put on all kinds of dress up clothes of the girls.  you have to blow up the picture to see his bling bling on his hook.  (love that kid)

 
 Emma loves her brother and does everything that he does.  
 Little Porter has the best sisters in the world.  If I let them, they would hold and carry them all around.  For now, I allow them to hold him in my presence and Emma just can't get enough of her li'l brother.
 I hjave to admit, these two have been better friends than enemies as of recent.  Thank heavens.  A mama can only take so much fighting.  They really are playing well together with their toys and of course they love to watch cartoon movies and quote their favorite parts.
 Here we are at dinner, We are a crazy bunch that is for sure. 

 After being here for several weeks, I just had to do something about Emma's ratty hair.  It was driving me crazy.
 So off to the salon we went to get her a nice and easy hair style.


 It is short and sassy and I love it.  


 I love Emma's haircut.  Although, it looks better when it isn't as curled under as it is here.  Still cute though.
 While we were there I thought Ellie should have her first haircut ever.  She was so game and made sure the beautician did not skip any steps with her hair cut and style.

Ellie's first haircut was a success!

 Now that we are back in UT, we have been able to see our favorite Logie Bear and his Momma, Christy.  I look forward to these playdates.  It is fun to chat and let the kids have fun together.  
 From the looks of it, Logan likes to be surrounded by these cute girls.  Can you blame him?

 Here we are all ready for church.
This picture is the perfect indication of how Porter's life is so far.  (completely mauled by his 2 big sisters.)

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

I just LOVE the girls new hair cuts! So cute. Have fun in the snow for us, we wish we had some to play in too.