Sunday, March 24, 2013

Being Silly on St. Paddy's Day

 Here is some background info before you think we live in pig sty and our unfit parents.  I had neatly folded my winter clothes and put them in a box.  Said box was so full of clothes I couldn't close the box.  Therefore, I placed it on the couch in the play room so I could figure out how to smash my clothes in well enough to tape and store in the garage.  The kids decided a box was the perfect place to play so they dumped my clothes and took turns living in a box.  ( what is wrong when your kids play make believe and they live in a box?)  
 If you look closely you can see Ellie hiding in the box and of course all my winter clothes on the floor.

 Since only one person could fit in the box....the other would find a home elsewhere.  The baby rock  and play worked nice until I put it away.
 The carseat was a close second.  To think this girl used to sit nice a comfortably in this very carseat.
Ellie had to jump in on the action.  I think it is safe to say my girls think babies get a lot of attention.  I remeber Emma reverting to baby behavior and using baby things when Ellie was born.  It looks like she is at it again but this time as an accomplice,

No comments: