Sunday, March 24, 2013

St. Paddy's Day Fun

 My girls getting ready to open their goody bag from OMA!
 Taking pictures of these girls is exhausting.  One smiles, the other doesn't and then Ellie cops an attitude with me.  What is a mommy to do?  Exploit these expressive photos of course.  Ellie was determined to not smile in this one.
 Finally a big grin but Ellie tends to look up and I think it looks silly this way.
 Nevermind that, this is silly.  I guess I will be happy with Ellie smiling and looking up a little too much.
 Porter scored this fun light up tie!  We loved it and he chewed on it!
 Notice who is in the corner hiding behind a broom.  Not sure the logic on that one, clearly we can still see her.  (pouting about something)
 Love the knew hair accessory Ems!
Here the kids are in their St. Paddy's day glory.  We were ready for the big day with all the fun things from Oma.

No comments: