Thursday, August 22, 2013

Porter's Getting Bigger!

 Porter was given this little man suit for his birthday from the one and only Oma.  He looks so grown up in it!

 Happy Boy
 So Porter's Birthday was celebrated in two diferent times.  The week before his birthday and on his actual birthday, the girls were icky sicky.  So, I had no desire to wrap presents or make a cake.  On Porter's first birthday he ate popsicles and I baked him a cheese pizza cause he loves cheese pizza.  Other than this, I couldn't do too much kids both Emma and Ellie were laying on the couch feeling super sick and Momma was on clean up duty.  
 The day after Porter's birthday, Emma and Ellie were feeling much better and we had  present party.  We blew up balloons and had a party.  
 Happy Birthday Big Boy!
 Trying to get him to pose with a 1
 That'll work.
 I think he ate part of the candle.
 Present time











 The biggest present Porter received was this ballapalooza.  We stayed up pretty late setting it up and playing with it.  He loves it so much.




1 comment:

knjfabela said...

I'm loving that suit on him! He looks like such a big/little man. Looks like he was a pretty good boy this year. I'm just loving that ball maze toy. So much fun!