February started off with Oma's goody bags
Posing with the bag was not an option for Porter. He was all about digging in and finding the goods!
Ooh!
Candy
I think Porter was pleased with his goody bag.
Ellie's Turn
Fun sliverware
Ellie loves Elmo!
Candy Necklaces are always a hit!
Cute headbands
Valentine Jewelry
Finally, it is Emma's turn
Yeah! Two sets so they wont' fight over this.
matchy headbands
Cutest Hellow Kitty skirt! She will be sharing of course.
Jewelry
festive bows
Looks like the girls are gonna be twinkies!
Candy necklaces.
Porter was given lots of cute valentine shirts. I just had to put this one on right away!
A friend on fb posted a great sugar cookie recipe. I had to try it out. The girls were so excited to bake with mommy.
They cut out the hearts
rolled out the dough
So we could have a nice container full of cookies for decorating.
The next day we filled up the bowls with candy and let the girls have fun decorating their sugar cookies hearts.
This was bound to happen. I have to keep a wathcful eye so we aren't swapping germs all the time. So, after a good licking, the spatula was placed in the sink for washing.
Both Emma and Ellie loved making and decorating cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment