Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family in Town

Ellie chillin' in the bouncer
Emma is always around to help
Emma is also always around to give hugs and kisses Ellie is safe in the arms of Oma's love. (or is she?) Emma is quite strong and tries to pull Ellie away from whoever is holding her.
Here is a nice close-up of Ellie
Here is a box from Costco shopping. We never know what to do with them. A toddler does. Emma moved right in with a stuff animal, sippy and fruit snacks. Emma just thought this was the greatest little nook for her. I enjoyed watching her play in the box.

My mom, dad and brother are here for a week. It is so fun to have so many people around. Emma and Ellie have plenty of people to spend time with. I love not being alone all day long like normal. I was getting lonely and bored. So, next week when my family isn't here, please call and stop on by. I would love to have company.

1 comment:

Torre said...

We miss you at school! Your students have been really good, too!