Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday Emma. You have brought so much joy to my life since you were born. I love singing songs, reading, and playing with you. You will always be my little dancer. Thanks for teaching me patience, and unconditional love. I love your smile and spunky personality, but most of all I love you!
This was taken a week ago, but I just haven't posted it yet. Ellie loves cups. She will lunge crawl just to get her little hands on one.
dress-up box discovery
It is a tradition with my mom to send the cool dress-up clothes to her grandkids for their 2nd birthday. Emma now can enjoy all the fun costumes. I look forward to many days of watching Emma enjoy the fun dress-up items.
My 2 year old
Emma looks like a lion here, roar and all.
I love this costume. You put this on like a coat so it is easy to get on and off. Emma liked the baby spider on the side.
Emma is such a girly girl. She loves make-up, shoes, and jewelry. I have been collecting jewelry to give to Emma with her dress-up box. She practically put all of it on.
Talking to Oma. Emma loves phones and enjoyed talking to family today.
Emma is always around when I am feeding Ellie her food, so Emma feels like she must feed her baby food as well!
Here is Ellie, working her way towards us. She won't full on crawl. She gets up, moves one leg and then lunges forward. It this isn't enough, she will do it again.
Emma loves to hand me her magna doodle and she always wants me to write an "E"
By the time we were ready for cake and ice cream, Emma had a pretty good idea that it was her birthday. She heard "Happy Birthday" many times today and would just smile.
Emma was really great at eating her cake and ice cream. She even knew what it was and asked for it by name. Our little girl is growing up so much!
Ellie couldn't stop staring at the cake. Feb. 20th is going to be so fun!
All of this is for me!
Ellie loved tissue paper tonight. She kept shaking it up and down and chewing on it. Emma kept telling her no and sometimes gave her a toy to play with.
Let's get started
Loving the puzzles
Here are Emma's two favorite presents, a toy car and puzzles
Emma loves lip gloss. She scored with this pack of 12. Now she can wear her own lip gloss and leave Mommy's make-up alone. Note: She had to wear her new shoes even with a dress.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Emma! So sad we weren't there to help you celebrate but we sure are glad that Mommy took many pictures so we could be part of your special day! Love the pic of Emma with the cake.....such a sweet little smile!